Al Shat Tripoli vs Olympic Zawiya

Libya Premier League

Al Shat Tripoli vs Olympic Zawiya Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 16:30

Libya Premier League

Al Shat Tripoli

Al Shat Tripoli

Libya Premier League

 Olympic Zawiya

Olympic Zawiya

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 16:30

23%

Al Shat Tripoli Wins

51%

Draw

26%

Olympic Zawiya Wins

X

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

66%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

74%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.31

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Al Shat Tripoli vs Olympic Zawiya

Time: 16:30 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Libya Premier League

For the game between Al Shat Tripoli vs Olympic Zawiya on 23/2/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that Al Shat Tripoli has a 23% probability to win, 51% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Al Shat Tripoli vs Olympic Zawiya is 2.31. Half time porbability for Al Shat Tripoli is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 66, and Half Time probability for Olympic Zawiya is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Al Shat Tripoli vs Olympic Zawiya is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 74%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Rahmatganj MFS vs Abahani Chittagong

23/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Shrewsbury vs Milton Keynes Dons

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Nassaji Mazandaran vs Aluminium Arak

23/2/2021 14:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Al Baten vs Qadisiya Khubar

23/2/2021 15:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Boreham Wood vs Bromley FC

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Shat Tripoli vs Olympic Zawiya

23/2/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Salmiya SC vs Al Nasr (KUW)

23/2/2021 16:55
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Maidenhead Utd vs Aldershot Town

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Wrexham FC vs Hartlepool Utd

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Brackley Town vs Bradford PA

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions