Al Nassr Riyadh vs Al Hilal Riyadh

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Al Nassr Riyadh vs Al Hilal Riyadh Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 20:35

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Al Nassr Riyadh

Al Nassr Riyadh

Saudi Arabia Professional League

 Al Hilal Riyadh

Al Hilal Riyadh

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 20:35

23%

Al Nassr Riyadh Wins

34%

Draw

43%

Al Hilal Riyadh Wins

2

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

14%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

43%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

69%

Both Team To Score - Yes

31%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

2.98

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Al Nassr Riyadh vs Al Hilal Riyadh

Time: 20:35 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Saudi Arabia Professional League

For the game between Al Nassr Riyadh vs Al Hilal Riyadh on 23/2/2021 at 20:35 we calculated that Al Nassr Riyadh has a 23% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 43% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Al Nassr Riyadh vs Al Hilal Riyadh is 2.98. Half time porbability for Al Nassr Riyadh is 14%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Al Hilal Riyadh is 43. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Al Nassr Riyadh vs Al Hilal Riyadh is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 31 and YES-BTTS 69. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Sailiya SC vs Khor SC

23/2/2021 19:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Gateshead vs Blyth Spartans

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Spennymoor Town vs Darlington 1883

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Schalke II vs FC Wegberg

23/2/2021 21:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

UD Oliveirense vs UD Vilafranquense

23/2/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FK Pirmasens vs Bayern Alzenau

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Kharaitiyat vs Rayyan SC

23/2/2021 19:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

US Creteil vs Lusitanos

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Feirense vs Academica Coimbra

23/2/2021 0:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SC Freiburg II vs TSV Schott Mainz

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions