Al Ain (KSA) vs Dhamak

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Al Ain (KSA) vs Dhamak Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 16:10

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Al Ain (KSA)

Al Ain (KSA)

Saudi Arabia Professional League

 Dhamak

Dhamak

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 16:10

36%

Al Ain (KSA) Wins

39%

Draw

25%

Dhamak Wins

X

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

45%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.42

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Al Ain (KSA) vs Dhamak

Time: 16:10 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Saudi Arabia Professional League

For the game between Al Ain (KSA) vs Dhamak on 23/2/2021 at 16:10 we calculated that Al Ain (KSA) has a 36% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Al Ain (KSA) vs Dhamak is 2.42. Half time porbability for Al Ain (KSA) is 45%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Dhamak is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Al Ain (KSA) vs Dhamak is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Charlton Athletic vs Burton Albion

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Solihull Moors vs Torquay United

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

MYDA FC vs Express FC

23/2/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Woking vs Dover Athletic

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Fortuna Koln vs VfB Homberg

23/2/2021 21:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Botafogo RJ vs Sao Paulo FC

23/2/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Shrewsbury vs Milton Keynes Dons

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Trat FC vs Suphanburi FC

23/2/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Muangthong United vs Port FC

23/2/2021 14:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Bandirmaspor vs Keciorengucu

23/2/2021 13:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions