Adama Kenema vs Ethiopian Coffee

Ethiopia Premier League

Adama Kenema vs Ethiopian Coffee Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 10:00

Ethiopia Premier League

Adama Kenema

Adama Kenema

Ethiopia Premier League

 Ethiopian Coffee

Ethiopian Coffee

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 10:00

19%

Adama Kenema Wins

21%

Draw

60%

Ethiopian Coffee Wins

2

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

13%

Half Time Home Win

56%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

50%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.28

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Adama Kenema vs Ethiopian Coffee

Time: 10:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Ethiopia Premier League

For the game between Adama Kenema vs Ethiopian Coffee on 23/2/2021 at 10:00 we calculated that Adama Kenema has a 19% probability to win, 21% probability to draw and has a 60% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Adama Kenema vs Ethiopian Coffee is 2.28. Half time porbability for Adama Kenema is 13%, Half Time draw probability is 56, and Half Time probability for Ethiopian Coffee is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Adama Kenema vs Ethiopian Coffee is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 50%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


FC Winterthur vs SC Kriens

23/2/2021 20:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Aizawl FC vs Real Kashmir

23/2/2021 11:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Bandirmaspor vs Keciorengucu

23/2/2021 13:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Northampton vs Rochdale

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Spennymoor Town vs Darlington 1883

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Palmeiras vs Atletico GO

23/2/2021 0:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

JSK vs CS Don Bosco

23/2/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hull City vs Ipswich Town

23/2/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sailiya SC vs Khor SC

23/2/2021 19:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Gateshead vs Blyth Spartans

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions