Wuppertal vs SV Lippstadt

Germany Regionalliga West

Wuppertal vs SV Lippstadt Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 16:00

Germany Regionalliga West

Wuppertal

Wuppertal

Germany Regionalliga West

 SV Lippstadt

SV Lippstadt

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 16:00

16%

Wuppertal Wins

45%

Draw

39%

SV Lippstadt Wins

X

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

36%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

59%

Both Team To Score - Yes

41%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

61%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Wuppertal vs SV Lippstadt

Time: 16:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga West

For the game between Wuppertal vs SV Lippstadt on 23/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Wuppertal has a 16% probability to win, 45% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Wuppertal vs SV Lippstadt is 3.00. Half time porbability for Wuppertal is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for SV Lippstadt is 36. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Wuppertal vs SV Lippstadt is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 41 and YES-BTTS 59. Handicap Prediction for this game is 61%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


USL Dunkerque vs AC Ajaccio

23/1/2021 21:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

NK Varazdin vs HNK Rijeka

23/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Rukinzo FC vs Muzinga FC

23/1/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

JDR Stars vs Richards Bay

23/1/2021 16:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Catanzaro vs Potenza SC

23/1/2021 19:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Queens Univ Belfast vs Ballinamallard Utd

23/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Paderborn vs Wurzburger Kickers

23/1/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Eleven Wonders vs King Faisal Babes

23/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Salernitana vs Pescara

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Le Havre AC vs Guingamp

23/1/2021 21:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions