Wolfsberger AC vs Hartberg

Austria Bundesliga

Wolfsberger AC vs Hartberg Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 19:00

Austria Bundesliga

Wolfsberger AC

Wolfsberger AC

Austria Bundesliga

 Hartberg

Hartberg

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 19:00

34%

Wolfsberger AC Wins

38%

Draw

28%

Hartberg Wins

X

Full Time Tip

20%

Under 2,5 Goals

80%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

47%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

88%

Both Team To Score - Yes

12%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 3

Correct Score

4.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Wolfsberger AC vs Hartberg

Time: 19:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Austria Bundesliga

For the game between Wolfsberger AC vs Hartberg on 23/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Wolfsberger AC has a 34% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 20% and over 2.5 score probability is 80%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Wolfsberger AC vs Hartberg is 4.00. Half time porbability for Wolfsberger AC is 47%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for Hartberg is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Wolfsberger AC vs Hartberg is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 12 and YES-BTTS 88. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


SKN St. Polten vs Admira

23/1/2021 19:00
4 - 2

1

View Tip

Kisvarda FC vs Mezokovesdi SE

23/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Queens Univ Belfast vs Ballinamallard Utd

23/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Rayo Vallecano vs Real Mallorca

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ujpest FC vs MOL Fehervar

23/1/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Coleraine FC vs Dungannon Swifts

23/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Lugo vs CD Tenerife

23/1/2021 20:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Thun vs FC Schaffhausen

23/1/2021 20:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Puskas Akademia vs Ferencvaros TC

23/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

HNK Gorica vs Dinamo Zagreb

23/1/2021 19:05
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions