Vitesse Arnhem vs FC Groningen

Netherlands Eredivisie

Vitesse Arnhem vs FC Groningen Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 20:45

Netherlands Eredivisie

Vitesse Arnhem

Vitesse Arnhem

Netherlands Eredivisie

 FC Groningen

FC Groningen

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 20:45

41%

Vitesse Arnhem Wins

30%

Draw

29%

FC Groningen Wins

1

Full Time Tip

36%

Under 2,5 Goals

64%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

46%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

73%

Both Team To Score - Yes

27%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.20

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Vitesse Arnhem vs FC Groningen

Time: 20:45 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Netherlands Eredivisie

For the game between Vitesse Arnhem vs FC Groningen on 23/1/2021 at 20:45 we calculated that Vitesse Arnhem has a 41% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 36% and over 2.5 score probability is 64%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Vitesse Arnhem vs FC Groningen is 3.20. Half time porbability for Vitesse Arnhem is 46%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for FC Groningen is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Vitesse Arnhem vs FC Groningen is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 27 and YES-BTTS 73. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


CD Lugo vs CD Tenerife

23/1/2021 20:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hai Phong FC vs Nam Dinh FC

23/1/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Besa Kavaje vs KS Lushnja

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Dreams FC vs Liberty Professionals

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

HNK Gorica vs Dinamo Zagreb

23/1/2021 19:05
1 - 3

2

View Tip

NK Varazdin vs HNK Rijeka

23/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Veleciku Koplik vs KS Burreli

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Great Olympics vs Karela United

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Malaga CF vs SD Ponferradina

23/1/2021 22:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Berekum Chelsea vs Accra Hearts of Oak

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions