VfB Homberg vs Fortuna Dusseldorf II

Germany Regionalliga West

VfB Homberg vs Fortuna Dusseldorf II Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 16:00

Germany Regionalliga West

VfB Homberg

VfB Homberg

Germany Regionalliga West

 Fortuna Dusseldorf II

Fortuna Dusseldorf II

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 16:00

21%

VfB Homberg Wins

22%

Draw

57%

Fortuna Dusseldorf II Wins

2

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

26%

Half Time Draw

49%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

67%

Both Team To Score - Yes

33%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for VfB Homberg vs Fortuna Dusseldorf II

Time: 16:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga West

For the game between VfB Homberg vs Fortuna Dusseldorf II on 23/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that VfB Homberg has a 21% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 57% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between VfB Homberg vs Fortuna Dusseldorf II is 3.17. Half time porbability for VfB Homberg is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 26, and Half Time probability for Fortuna Dusseldorf II is 49. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between VfB Homberg vs Fortuna Dusseldorf II is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 33 and YES-BTTS 67. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Floriana FC vs Hibernians Paola

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Guiseley AFC vs Alfreton Town

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Aston Villa (W) vs Reading (W)

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ajax Cape Town vs Cape Town All Stars

23/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FK Vora vs Beselidhja Lezhe

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Boston United vs Brackley Town

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Reggiana vs Vicenza Calcio

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Alemannia Aachen vs RW Ahlen

23/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Lija Athletic vs Gudja United

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Free State Stars vs Polokwane City

23/1/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions