Udinese Calcio vs Inter Milano

Italy Serie A

Udinese Calcio vs Inter Milano Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 20:00

Italy Serie A

Udinese Calcio

Udinese Calcio

Italy Serie A

 Inter Milano

Inter Milano

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 20:00

15%

Udinese Calcio Wins

25%

Draw

60%

Inter Milano Wins

2

Full Time Tip

39%

Under 2,5 Goals

61%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

29%

Handicap Probability

Away -2

Handicap Tip

0 - 3

Correct Score

3.06

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Udinese Calcio vs Inter Milano

Time: 20:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Italy Serie A

For the game between Udinese Calcio vs Inter Milano on 23/1/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that Udinese Calcio has a 15% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 60% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 39% and over 2.5 score probability is 61%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Udinese Calcio vs Inter Milano is 3.06. Half time porbability for Udinese Calcio is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Inter Milano is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Udinese Calcio vs Inter Milano is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 29%% and our handicaptip is: Away -2. GOOD LUCK !


Dreams FC vs Liberty Professionals

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

USL Dunkerque vs AC Ajaccio

23/1/2021 21:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

AFC Telford Utd vs York City

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Waitakere United vs Canterbury United

23/1/2021 5:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hapoel Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Haifa

23/1/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Karlsruher SC vs Heidenheim

23/1/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Bergisch Gladbach vs Preussen Munster

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Ajax Cape Town vs Cape Town All Stars

23/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Pau FC vs Troyes AC

23/1/2021 21:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

E. Braunschweig vs Hamburger SV

23/1/2021 15:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions