US Arezzo vs FeralpiSalo

Italy Lega Pro

US Arezzo vs FeralpiSalo Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 17:00

Italy Lega Pro

US Arezzo

US Arezzo

Italy Lega Pro

 FeralpiSalo

FeralpiSalo

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 17:00

18%

US Arezzo Wins

43%

Draw

39%

FeralpiSalo Wins

X

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

8%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

51%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

34%

Both Team To Score - Yes

66%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

61%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for US Arezzo vs FeralpiSalo

Time: 17:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Italy Lega Pro

For the game between US Arezzo vs FeralpiSalo on 23/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that US Arezzo has a 18% probability to win, 43% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between US Arezzo vs FeralpiSalo is 1.63. Half time porbability for US Arezzo is 8%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for FeralpiSalo is 51. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between US Arezzo vs FeralpiSalo is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 66 and YES-BTTS 34. Handicap Prediction for this game is 61%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Adana Demirspor vs Bursaspor

23/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Dreams FC vs Liberty Professionals

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Najma Manama vs Muharraq SC

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kisvarda FC vs Mezokovesdi SE

23/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Great Olympics vs Karela United

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

JDR Stars vs Richards Bay

23/1/2021 16:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Paris FC vs Amiens SC

23/1/2021 21:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

1. FC Koln II vs Borussia Dortmund II

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

LB Chateauroux vs Valenciennes FC

23/1/2021 21:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

AS Roma vs Spezia Calcio

23/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions