RC Lens vs OGC Nice

France Ligue 1

RC Lens vs OGC Nice Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 19:00

France Ligue 1

RC Lens

RC Lens

France Ligue 1

 OGC Nice

OGC Nice

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 19:00

36%

RC Lens Wins

33%

Draw

31%

OGC Nice Wins

1

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

48%

Both Team To Score - Yes

52%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.32

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for RC Lens vs OGC Nice

Time: 19:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: France Ligue 1

For the game between RC Lens vs OGC Nice on 23/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that RC Lens has a 36% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between RC Lens vs OGC Nice is 2.32. Half time porbability for RC Lens is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for OGC Nice is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between RC Lens vs OGC Nice is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 52 and YES-BTTS 48. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Reggiana vs Vicenza Calcio

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ascoli vs Chievo

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Manama Club vs East Riffa

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Lugo vs CD Tenerife

23/1/2021 20:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Elmina Sharks vs Bechem United

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Monopoli vs Juve Stabia

23/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Cosenza Calcio vs Pordenone

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Bumamuru vs Kayanza United

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Rayo Vallecano vs Real Mallorca

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AS Nancy vs Chamois Niortais

23/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions