Queen of the South vs Greenock Morton

Scotland Championship

Queen of the South vs Greenock Morton Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 18:00

Scotland Championship

Queen of the South

Queen of the South

Scotland Championship

 Greenock Morton

Greenock Morton

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 18:00

29%

Queen of the South Wins

40%

Draw

31%

Greenock Morton Wins

X

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

36%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

64%

Both Team To Score - Yes

36%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Queen of the South vs Greenock Morton

Time: 18:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Scotland Championship

For the game between Queen of the South vs Greenock Morton on 23/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Queen of the South has a 29% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Queen of the South vs Greenock Morton is 3.17. Half time porbability for Queen of the South is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Greenock Morton is 36. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Queen of the South vs Greenock Morton is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 36 and YES-BTTS 64. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Jomo Cosmos vs Pretoria University

23/1/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Venezia FC vs Cittadella

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Bumamuru vs Kayanza United

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Le Havre AC vs Guingamp

23/1/2021 21:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Gloucester vs AFC Fylde

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Heracles Almelo vs SC Heerenveen

23/1/2021 23:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Lugo vs CD Tenerife

23/1/2021 20:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Boston United vs Brackley Town

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Deinze vs Union Saint

23/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Monopoli vs Juve Stabia

23/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions