Pau FC vs Troyes AC

France Ligue 2

Pau FC vs Troyes AC Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 21:00

France Ligue 2

Pau FC

Pau FC

France Ligue 2

 Troyes AC

Troyes AC

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 21:00

13%

Pau FC Wins

16%

Draw

71%

Troyes AC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

11%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

48%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

71%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

2.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Pau FC vs Troyes AC

Time: 21:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: France Ligue 2

For the game between Pau FC vs Troyes AC on 23/1/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Pau FC has a 13% probability to win, 16% probability to draw and has a 71% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Pau FC vs Troyes AC is 2.13. Half time porbability for Pau FC is 11%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Troyes AC is 48. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Pau FC vs Troyes AC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 71%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Blyth Spartans vs Chester FC

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

AS Roma vs Spezia Calcio

23/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AS Monaco vs Olympique Marseille

23/1/2021 23:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

AC Milan vs Atalanta Bergamo

23/1/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Egnatia Rrogozhine vs KS Elbasani

23/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Bandirmaspor vs Umraniyespor

23/1/2021 13:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

SKN St. Polten vs Admira

23/1/2021 19:00
4 - 2

1

View Tip

Free State Stars vs Polokwane City

23/1/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ajax Cape Town vs Cape Town All Stars

23/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

All Stars FC vs Ashanti Gold SC

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions