PSV Eindhoven vs RKC Waalwijk

Netherlands Eredivisie

PSV Eindhoven vs RKC Waalwijk Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 22:00

Netherlands Eredivisie

PSV Eindhoven

PSV Eindhoven

Netherlands Eredivisie

 RKC Waalwijk

RKC Waalwijk

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 22:00

59%

PSV Eindhoven Wins

23%

Draw

18%

RKC Waalwijk Wins

1

Full Time Tip

38%

Under 2,5 Goals

62%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

49%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

70%

Both Team To Score - Yes

30%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

50%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.09

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for PSV Eindhoven vs RKC Waalwijk

Time: 22:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Netherlands Eredivisie

For the game between PSV Eindhoven vs RKC Waalwijk on 23/1/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that PSV Eindhoven has a 59% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 38% and over 2.5 score probability is 62%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between PSV Eindhoven vs RKC Waalwijk is 3.09. Half time porbability for PSV Eindhoven is 49%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for RKC Waalwijk is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between PSV Eindhoven vs RKC Waalwijk is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 30 and YES-BTTS 70. Handicap Prediction for this game is 50%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


JDR Stars vs Richards Bay

23/1/2021 16:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Hai Phong FC vs Nam Dinh FC

23/1/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Aberdeen FC vs Motherwell FC

23/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Najma Manama vs Muharraq SC

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Karlovy Vary vs Sokol Hostoun

23/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Wil vs FC Aarau

23/1/2021 20:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Binh Dinh FC vs Sai Gon FC

23/1/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Queens Univ Belfast vs Ballinamallard Utd

23/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Great Olympics vs Karela United

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SKN St. Polten vs Admira

23/1/2021 19:00
4 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions