Najma Manama vs Muharraq SC

Bahrain Premier League

Najma Manama vs Muharraq SC Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 18:00

Bahrain Premier League

Najma Manama

Najma Manama

Bahrain Premier League

 Muharraq SC

Muharraq SC

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 18:00

24%

Najma Manama Wins

32%

Draw

44%

Muharraq SC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

8%

Half Time Home Win

67%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

30%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.16

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Najma Manama vs Muharraq SC

Time: 18:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Bahrain Premier League

For the game between Najma Manama vs Muharraq SC on 23/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Najma Manama has a 24% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Najma Manama vs Muharraq SC is 2.16. Half time porbability for Najma Manama is 8%, Half Time draw probability is 67, and Half Time probability for Muharraq SC is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Najma Manama vs Muharraq SC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 30%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Turbina Cerrik vs Flamurtari Vlore

23/1/2021 15:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Ujpest FC vs MOL Fehervar

23/1/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

NK Varazdin vs HNK Rijeka

23/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Besa Kavaje vs KS Lushnja

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Lausanne vs Sport

23/1/2021 20:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Bandirmaspor vs Umraniyespor

23/1/2021 13:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Rayo Vallecano vs Real Mallorca

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Coleraine FC vs Dungannon Swifts

23/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Egnatia Rrogozhine vs KS Elbasani

23/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Adana Demirspor vs Bursaspor

23/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions