Monopoli vs Juve Stabia

Italy Lega Pro

Monopoli vs Juve Stabia Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 17:00

Italy Lega Pro

Monopoli

Monopoli

Italy Lega Pro

 Juve Stabia

Juve Stabia

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 17:00

21%

Monopoli Wins

41%

Draw

38%

Juve Stabia Wins

X

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

54%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

34%

Both Team To Score - Yes

66%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

62%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

2.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Monopoli vs Juve Stabia

Time: 17:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Italy Lega Pro

For the game between Monopoli vs Juve Stabia on 23/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Monopoli has a 21% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 38% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Monopoli vs Juve Stabia is 2.13. Half time porbability for Monopoli is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 54, and Half Time probability for Juve Stabia is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Monopoli vs Juve Stabia is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 66 and YES-BTTS 34. Handicap Prediction for this game is 62%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Eleven Wonders vs King Faisal Babes

23/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Karlsruher SC vs Heidenheim

23/1/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Deinze vs Union Saint

23/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

AS Monaco vs Olympique Marseille

23/1/2021 23:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Bradford PA vs Kidderminster

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ironi Kiryat Shmona vs Beitar Jerusalem

23/1/2021 19:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Wuppertal vs SV Lippstadt

23/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Pau FC vs Troyes AC

23/1/2021 21:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Le Havre AC vs Guingamp

23/1/2021 21:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

E. Braunschweig vs Hamburger SV

23/1/2021 15:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions