Medeama SC vs Inter Allies

Ghana Premier League

Medeama SC vs Inter Allies Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 18:00

Ghana Premier League

Medeama SC

Medeama SC

Ghana Premier League

 Inter Allies

Inter Allies

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 18:00

49%

Medeama SC Wins

36%

Draw

15%

Inter Allies Wins

1

Full Time Tip

64%

Under 2,5 Goals

36%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

8%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

29%

Both Team To Score - Yes

71%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.81

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Medeama SC vs Inter Allies

Time: 18:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Ghana Premier League

For the game between Medeama SC vs Inter Allies on 23/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Medeama SC has a 49% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 15% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 64% and over 2.5 score probability is 36%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Medeama SC vs Inter Allies is 1.81. Half time porbability for Medeama SC is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for Inter Allies is 8. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Medeama SC vs Inter Allies is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 71 and YES-BTTS 29. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Bandirmaspor vs Umraniyespor

23/1/2021 13:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Heracles Almelo vs SC Heerenveen

23/1/2021 23:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

NK Varazdin vs HNK Rijeka

23/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

All Stars FC vs Ashanti Gold SC

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Jomo Cosmos vs Pretoria University

23/1/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Aston Villa vs Newcastle United

23/1/2021 23:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Rayo Vallecano vs Real Mallorca

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Adana Demirspor vs Bursaspor

23/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Wil vs FC Aarau

23/1/2021 20:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Elmina Sharks vs Bechem United

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions