Manama Club vs East Riffa

Bahrain Premier League

Manama Club vs East Riffa Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 18:00

Bahrain Premier League

Manama Club

Manama Club

Bahrain Premier League

 East Riffa

East Riffa

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 18:00

30%

Manama Club Wins

37%

Draw

33%

East Riffa Wins

X

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

4%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

54%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

55%

Both Team To Score - Yes

45%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.28

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Manama Club vs East Riffa

Time: 18:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Bahrain Premier League

For the game between Manama Club vs East Riffa on 23/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Manama Club has a 30% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Manama Club vs East Riffa is 2.28. Half time porbability for Manama Club is 4%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for East Riffa is 54. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Manama Club vs East Riffa is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 45 and YES-BTTS 55. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Besa Kavaje vs KS Lushnja

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ujpest FC vs MOL Fehervar

23/1/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Egnatia Rrogozhine vs KS Elbasani

23/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Puskas Akademia vs Ferencvaros TC

23/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CD Lugo vs CD Tenerife

23/1/2021 20:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Basel vs FC Zurich

23/1/2021 22:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Turbina Cerrik vs Flamurtari Vlore

23/1/2021 15:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Lausanne vs Sport

23/1/2021 20:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Eskisehirspor vs Ankaraspor

23/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Adana Demirspor vs Bursaspor

23/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions