Lija Athletic vs Gudja United

Malta Premier League

Lija Athletic vs Gudja United Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 16:00

Malta Premier League

Lija Athletic

Lija Athletic

Malta Premier League

 Gudja United

Gudja United

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 16:00

32%

Lija Athletic Wins

23%

Draw

45%

Gudja United Wins

2

Full Time Tip

66%

Under 2,5 Goals

34%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

40%

Both Team To Score - Yes

60%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

45%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.71

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Lija Athletic vs Gudja United

Time: 16:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Malta Premier League

For the game between Lija Athletic vs Gudja United on 23/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Lija Athletic has a 32% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 45% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 66% and over 2.5 score probability is 34%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Lija Athletic vs Gudja United is 1.71. Half time porbability for Lija Athletic is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Gudja United is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Lija Athletic vs Gudja United is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 60 and YES-BTTS 40. Handicap Prediction for this game is 45%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Ajax Cape Town vs Cape Town All Stars

23/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gloucester vs AFC Fylde

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Queen of the South vs Greenock Morton

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Wuppertal vs SV Lippstadt

23/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Livorno vs AlbinoLeffe

23/1/2021 19:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Binh Dinh FC vs Sai Gon FC

23/1/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Bradford PA vs Kidderminster

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Malaga CF vs SD Ponferradina

23/1/2021 22:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Fiorentina vs FC Crotone

23/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

AS Roma vs Spezia Calcio

23/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions