Lausanne vs Sport

Switzerland Super League

Lausanne vs Sport Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 20:15

Switzerland Super League

Lausanne

Lausanne

Switzerland Super League

Sport

Sport

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 20:15

43%

Lausanne Wins

31%

Draw

26%

Sport Wins

1

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

36%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

44%

Both Team To Score - Yes

56%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

33%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

1.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Lausanne vs Sport

Time: 20:15 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Switzerland Super League

For the game between Lausanne vs Sport on 23/1/2021 at 20:15 we calculated that Lausanne has a 43% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Lausanne vs Sport is 1.83. Half time porbability for Lausanne is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Sport is 36. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Lausanne vs Sport is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 56 and YES-BTTS 44. Handicap Prediction for this game is 33%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Puskas Akademia vs Ferencvaros TC

23/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Malaga CF vs SD Ponferradina

23/1/2021 22:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

HNK Gorica vs Dinamo Zagreb

23/1/2021 19:05
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CD Lugo vs CD Tenerife

23/1/2021 20:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Coleraine FC vs Dungannon Swifts

23/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Ujpest FC vs MOL Fehervar

23/1/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Queens Univ Belfast vs Ballinamallard Utd

23/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Lausanne vs Sport

23/1/2021 20:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Wolfsberger AC vs Hartberg

23/1/2021 19:00
3 - 3

X

View Tip

Karlovy Vary vs Sokol Hostoun

23/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions