Kettering vs Darlington 1883

England National League North

Kettering vs Darlington 1883 Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 18:00

England National League North

Kettering

Kettering

England National League North

 Darlington 1883

Darlington 1883

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 18:00

23%

Kettering Wins

49%

Draw

28%

Darlington 1883 Wins

X

Full Time Tip

76%

Under 2,5 Goals

24%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

72%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.20

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kettering vs Darlington 1883

Time: 18:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: England National League North

For the game between Kettering vs Darlington 1883 on 23/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Kettering has a 23% probability to win, 49% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 76% and over 2.5 score probability is 24%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kettering vs Darlington 1883 is 1.20. Half time porbability for Kettering is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for Darlington 1883 is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kettering vs Darlington 1883 is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 72%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Ebusua Dwarfs vs WAFA

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

HNK Gorica vs Dinamo Zagreb

23/1/2021 19:05
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Elmina Sharks vs Bechem United

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Frosinone vs Reggina Calcio

23/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Karlovy Vary vs Sokol Hostoun

23/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

TOP Oss vs SBV Excelsior

23/1/2021 18:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Eskisehirspor vs Ankaraspor

23/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Fiorentina vs FC Crotone

23/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Dinamo Tirana vs Erzeni Shijak

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hai Phong FC vs Nam Dinh FC

23/1/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions