Karlsruher SC vs Heidenheim

Germany 2. Bundesliga

Karlsruher SC vs Heidenheim Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 15:00

Germany 2. Bundesliga

Karlsruher SC

Karlsruher SC

Germany 2. Bundesliga

 Heidenheim

Heidenheim

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 15:00

38%

Karlsruher SC Wins

34%

Draw

28%

Heidenheim Wins

1

Full Time Tip

36%

Under 2,5 Goals

64%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

70%

Both Team To Score - Yes

30%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.18

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Karlsruher SC vs Heidenheim

Time: 15:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Germany 2. Bundesliga

For the game between Karlsruher SC vs Heidenheim on 23/1/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Karlsruher SC has a 38% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 36% and over 2.5 score probability is 64%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Karlsruher SC vs Heidenheim is 3.18. Half time porbability for Karlsruher SC is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for Heidenheim is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Karlsruher SC vs Heidenheim is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 30 and YES-BTTS 70. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


VfB Homberg vs Fortuna Dusseldorf II

23/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Kettering vs Darlington 1883

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Floriana FC vs Hibernians Paola

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Boston United vs Brackley Town

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Reggiana vs Vicenza Calcio

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

US Arezzo vs FeralpiSalo

23/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

All Stars FC vs Ashanti Gold SC

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

SKN St. Polten vs Admira

23/1/2021 19:00
4 - 2

1

View Tip

Venezia FC vs Cittadella

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Udinese Calcio vs Inter Milano

23/1/2021 20:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions