Jomo Cosmos vs Pretoria University

South Africa National First Division

Jomo Cosmos vs Pretoria University Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 16:30

South Africa National First Division

Jomo Cosmos

Jomo Cosmos

South Africa National First Division

 Pretoria University

Pretoria University

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 16:30

44%

Jomo Cosmos Wins

37%

Draw

19%

Pretoria University Wins

1

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

36%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

31%

Both Team To Score - Yes

69%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.85

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Jomo Cosmos vs Pretoria University

Time: 16:30 Date: 23/1/2021

League: South Africa National First Division

For the game between Jomo Cosmos vs Pretoria University on 23/1/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that Jomo Cosmos has a 44% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Jomo Cosmos vs Pretoria University is 1.85. Half time porbability for Jomo Cosmos is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 36, and Half Time probability for Pretoria University is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Jomo Cosmos vs Pretoria University is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 69 and YES-BTTS 31. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Karlovy Vary vs Sokol Hostoun

23/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

KF Oriku vs Korabi Peshkopi

23/1/2021 15:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Eleven Wonders vs King Faisal Babes

23/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

HNK Gorica vs Dinamo Zagreb

23/1/2021 19:05
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ujpest FC vs MOL Fehervar

23/1/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

JDR Stars vs Richards Bay

23/1/2021 16:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Ebusua Dwarfs vs WAFA

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Malaga CF vs SD Ponferradina

23/1/2021 22:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Queens Univ Belfast vs Ballinamallard Utd

23/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Adana Demirspor vs Bursaspor

23/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions