JDR Stars vs Richards Bay

South Africa National First Division

JDR Stars vs Richards Bay Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 16:30

South Africa National First Division

JDR Stars

JDR Stars

South Africa National First Division

 Richards Bay

Richards Bay

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 16:30

24%

JDR Stars Wins

42%

Draw

34%

Richards Bay Wins

X

Full Time Tip

35%

Under 2,5 Goals

65%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

26%

Half Time Draw

45%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

69%

Both Team To Score - Yes

31%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for JDR Stars vs Richards Bay

Time: 16:30 Date: 23/1/2021

League: South Africa National First Division

For the game between JDR Stars vs Richards Bay on 23/1/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that JDR Stars has a 24% probability to win, 42% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 35% and over 2.5 score probability is 65%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between JDR Stars vs Richards Bay is 3.25. Half time porbability for JDR Stars is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 26, and Half Time probability for Richards Bay is 45. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between JDR Stars vs Richards Bay is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 31 and YES-BTTS 69. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Besa Kavaje vs KS Lushnja

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Medeama SC vs Inter Allies

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Egnatia Rrogozhine vs KS Elbasani

23/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Dinamo Tirana vs Erzeni Shijak

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Lausanne vs Sport

23/1/2021 20:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Heracles Almelo vs SC Heerenveen

23/1/2021 23:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Rangers FC vs Ross County

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Aston Villa (W) vs Reading (W)

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Turbina Cerrik vs Flamurtari Vlore

23/1/2021 15:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Wolfsberger AC vs Hartberg

23/1/2021 19:00
3 - 3

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions