Ironi Kiryat Shmona vs Beitar Jerusalem

Israel Premier League

Ironi Kiryat Shmona vs Beitar Jerusalem Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 19:45

Israel Premier League

Ironi Kiryat Shmona

Ironi Kiryat Shmona

Israel Premier League

 Beitar Jerusalem

Beitar Jerusalem

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 19:45

33%

Ironi Kiryat Shmona Wins

37%

Draw

30%

Beitar Jerusalem Wins

X

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

36%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.18

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ironi Kiryat Shmona vs Beitar Jerusalem

Time: 19:45 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Israel Premier League

For the game between Ironi Kiryat Shmona vs Beitar Jerusalem on 23/1/2021 at 19:45 we calculated that Ironi Kiryat Shmona has a 33% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ironi Kiryat Shmona vs Beitar Jerusalem is 2.18. Half time porbability for Ironi Kiryat Shmona is 36%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Beitar Jerusalem is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ironi Kiryat Shmona vs Beitar Jerusalem is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Bradford PA vs Kidderminster

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Venezia FC vs Cittadella

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Basel vs FC Zurich

23/1/2021 22:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Dreams FC vs Liberty Professionals

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Adana Demirspor vs Bursaspor

23/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Maccabi Petah Tikva vs FC Ashdod

23/1/2021 18:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Guiseley AFC vs Alfreton Town

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Medeama SC vs Inter Allies

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hapoel Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Haifa

23/1/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Schalke II vs RW Oberhausen

23/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions