Hearts FC vs Raith Rovers

Scotland Championship

Hearts FC vs Raith Rovers Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 18:00

Scotland Championship

Hearts FC

Hearts FC

Scotland Championship

 Raith Rovers

Raith Rovers

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 18:00

58%

Hearts FC Wins

25%

Draw

17%

Raith Rovers Wins

1

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

65%

Half Time Home Win

13%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

54%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.22

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hearts FC vs Raith Rovers

Time: 18:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Scotland Championship

For the game between Hearts FC vs Raith Rovers on 23/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Hearts FC has a 58% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 17% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hearts FC vs Raith Rovers is 2.22. Half time porbability for Hearts FC is 65%, Half Time draw probability is 13, and Half Time probability for Raith Rovers is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hearts FC vs Raith Rovers is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 54%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


US Arezzo vs FeralpiSalo

23/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Lija Athletic vs Gudja United

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FC Den Bosch vs NAC Breda

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

TOP Oss vs SBV Excelsior

23/1/2021 18:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

JDR Stars vs Richards Bay

23/1/2021 16:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

AFC Telford Utd vs York City

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Egnatia Rrogozhine vs KS Elbasani

23/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

AS Monaco vs Olympique Marseille

23/1/2021 23:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Inverness CT vs Alloa Athletic

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

AC Milan vs Atalanta Bergamo

23/1/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions