Hapoel Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Haifa

Israel Premier League

Hapoel Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Haifa Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 16:00

Israel Premier League

Hapoel Tel Aviv

Hapoel Tel Aviv

Israel Premier League

 Hapoel Haifa

Hapoel Haifa

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 16:00

24%

Hapoel Tel Aviv Wins

36%

Draw

40%

Hapoel Haifa Wins

2

Full Time Tip

42%

Under 2,5 Goals

58%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.91

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hapoel Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Haifa

Time: 16:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Israel Premier League

For the game between Hapoel Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Haifa on 23/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Hapoel Tel Aviv has a 24% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 42% and over 2.5 score probability is 58%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hapoel Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Haifa is 2.91. Half time porbability for Hapoel Tel Aviv is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Hapoel Haifa is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hapoel Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Haifa is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


VfB Homberg vs Fortuna Dusseldorf II

23/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

LB Chateauroux vs Valenciennes FC

23/1/2021 21:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Grenoble vs FC Chambly

23/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Rukinzo FC vs Muzinga FC

23/1/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Vitesse Arnhem vs FC Groningen

23/1/2021 20:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Floriana FC vs Hibernians Paola

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Waitakere United vs Canterbury United

23/1/2021 5:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Veleciku Koplik vs KS Burreli

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Asante Kotoko vs Aduana Stars

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ajax Cape Town vs Cape Town All Stars

23/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions