Hai Phong FC vs Nam Dinh FC

Vietnam V-League

Hai Phong FC vs Nam Dinh FC Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 14:00

Vietnam V-League

Hai Phong FC

Hai Phong FC

Vietnam V-League

 Nam Dinh FC

Nam Dinh FC

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 14:00

41%

Hai Phong FC Wins

32%

Draw

27%

Nam Dinh FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

44%

Half Time Home Win

21%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

60%

Both Team To Score - Yes

40%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

24%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.99

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hai Phong FC vs Nam Dinh FC

Time: 14:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Vietnam V-League

For the game between Hai Phong FC vs Nam Dinh FC on 23/1/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Hai Phong FC has a 41% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hai Phong FC vs Nam Dinh FC is 2.99. Half time porbability for Hai Phong FC is 44%, Half Time draw probability is 21, and Half Time probability for Nam Dinh FC is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hai Phong FC vs Nam Dinh FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 40 and YES-BTTS 60. Handicap Prediction for this game is 24%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Kisvarda FC vs Mezokovesdi SE

23/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

HNK Gorica vs Dinamo Zagreb

23/1/2021 19:05
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Uthongathi FC vs Steenberg United

23/1/2021 16:30
3 - 3

X

View Tip

Queens Univ Belfast vs Ballinamallard Utd

23/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Elmina Sharks vs Bechem United

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Malaga CF vs SD Ponferradina

23/1/2021 22:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dreams FC vs Liberty Professionals

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Binh Dinh FC vs Sai Gon FC

23/1/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Ha Noi FC vs Binh Duong FC

23/1/2021 15:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Puskas Akademia vs Ferencvaros TC

23/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions