Guiseley AFC vs Alfreton Town

England National League North

Guiseley AFC vs Alfreton Town Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 18:00

England National League North

Guiseley AFC

Guiseley AFC

England National League North

 Alfreton Town

Alfreton Town

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 18:00

28%

Guiseley AFC Wins

33%

Draw

39%

Alfreton Town Wins

2

Full Time Tip

66%

Under 2,5 Goals

34%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

31%

Half Time Draw

46%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

40%

Both Team To Score - Yes

60%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.70

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Guiseley AFC vs Alfreton Town

Time: 18:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: England National League North

For the game between Guiseley AFC vs Alfreton Town on 23/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Guiseley AFC has a 28% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 66% and over 2.5 score probability is 34%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Guiseley AFC vs Alfreton Town is 1.70. Half time porbability for Guiseley AFC is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 31, and Half Time probability for Alfreton Town is 46. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Guiseley AFC vs Alfreton Town is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 60 and YES-BTTS 40. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Queens Univ Belfast vs Ballinamallard Utd

23/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Bumamuru vs Kayanza United

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Malaga CF vs SD Ponferradina

23/1/2021 22:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kettering vs Darlington 1883

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Grenoble vs FC Chambly

23/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Maccabi Petah Tikva vs FC Ashdod

23/1/2021 18:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Adana Demirspor vs Bursaspor

23/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

AS Monaco vs Olympique Marseille

23/1/2021 23:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

PSV Eindhoven vs RKC Waalwijk

23/1/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Ebusua Dwarfs vs WAFA

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions