Gloucester vs AFC Fylde

England National League North

Gloucester vs AFC Fylde Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 18:00

England National League North

Gloucester

Gloucester

England National League North

 AFC Fylde

AFC Fylde

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 18:00

32%

Gloucester Wins

31%

Draw

36%

AFC Fylde Wins

2

Full Time Tip

31%

Under 2,5 Goals

69%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

78%

Both Team To Score - Yes

22%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

3.45

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Gloucester vs AFC Fylde

Time: 18:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: England National League North

For the game between Gloucester vs AFC Fylde on 23/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Gloucester has a 32% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 31% and over 2.5 score probability is 69%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Gloucester vs AFC Fylde is 3.45. Half time porbability for Gloucester is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for AFC Fylde is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Gloucester vs AFC Fylde is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 22 and YES-BTTS 78. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Dreams FC vs Liberty Professionals

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jomo Cosmos vs Pretoria University

23/1/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

NK Varazdin vs HNK Rijeka

23/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Blyth Spartans vs Chester FC

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Bandirmaspor vs Umraniyespor

23/1/2021 13:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Najma Manama vs Muharraq SC

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Livorno vs AlbinoLeffe

23/1/2021 19:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FC Thun vs FC Schaffhausen

23/1/2021 20:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Western United vs Perth Glory

23/1/2021 9:05
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Basel vs FC Zurich

23/1/2021 22:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions