Frosinone vs Reggina Calcio

Italy Serie B

Frosinone vs Reggina Calcio Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 16:00

Italy Serie B

Frosinone

Frosinone

Italy Serie B

 Reggina Calcio

Reggina Calcio

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 16:00

35%

Frosinone Wins

37%

Draw

28%

Reggina Calcio Wins

X

Full Time Tip

51%

Under 2,5 Goals

49%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

9%

Half Time Home Win

59%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.43

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Frosinone vs Reggina Calcio

Time: 16:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Italy Serie B

For the game between Frosinone vs Reggina Calcio on 23/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Frosinone has a 35% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 51% and over 2.5 score probability is 49%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Frosinone vs Reggina Calcio is 2.43. Half time porbability for Frosinone is 9%, Half Time draw probability is 59, and Half Time probability for Reggina Calcio is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Frosinone vs Reggina Calcio is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Floriana FC vs Hibernians Paola

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

AS Nancy vs Chamois Niortais

23/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lausanne vs Sport

23/1/2021 20:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Lugo vs CD Tenerife

23/1/2021 20:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Elmina Sharks vs Bechem United

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Western United vs Perth Glory

23/1/2021 9:05
1 - 1

X

View Tip

PSV Eindhoven vs RKC Waalwijk

23/1/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Alemannia Aachen vs RW Ahlen

23/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

KF Oriku vs Korabi Peshkopi

23/1/2021 15:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FK Vora vs Beselidhja Lezhe

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions