Floriana FC vs Hibernians Paola

Malta Premier League

Floriana FC vs Hibernians Paola Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 16:00

Malta Premier League

Floriana FC

Floriana FC

Malta Premier League

 Hibernians Paola

Hibernians Paola

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 16:00

16%

Floriana FC Wins

24%

Draw

60%

Hibernians Paola Wins

2

Full Time Tip

72%

Under 2,5 Goals

28%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

46%

Both Team To Score - Yes

54%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

60%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.42

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Floriana FC vs Hibernians Paola

Time: 16:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Malta Premier League

For the game between Floriana FC vs Hibernians Paola on 23/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Floriana FC has a 16% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 60% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 72% and over 2.5 score probability is 28%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Floriana FC vs Hibernians Paola is 1.42. Half time porbability for Floriana FC is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Hibernians Paola is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Floriana FC vs Hibernians Paola is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 54 and YES-BTTS 46. Handicap Prediction for this game is 60%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


FK Vora vs Beselidhja Lezhe

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Aberdeen FC vs Motherwell FC

23/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Berekum Chelsea vs Accra Hearts of Oak

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Elmina Sharks vs Bechem United

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Hai Phong FC vs Nam Dinh FC

23/1/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Livorno vs AlbinoLeffe

23/1/2021 19:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Queen of the South vs Greenock Morton

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Eskisehirspor vs Ankaraspor

23/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Coleraine FC vs Dungannon Swifts

23/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Maccabi Haifa vs Bnei Sakhnin

23/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions