FC Wil vs FC Aarau

Switzerland Challenge League

FC Wil vs FC Aarau Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 20:15

Switzerland Challenge League

FC Wil

FC Wil

Switzerland Challenge League

 FC Aarau

FC Aarau

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 20:15

20%

FC Wil Wins

28%

Draw

52%

FC Aarau Wins

2

Full Time Tip

35%

Under 2,5 Goals

65%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

44%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

66%

Both Team To Score - Yes

34%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Wil vs FC Aarau

Time: 20:15 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Switzerland Challenge League

For the game between FC Wil vs FC Aarau on 23/1/2021 at 20:15 we calculated that FC Wil has a 20% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 52% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 35% and over 2.5 score probability is 65%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Wil vs FC Aarau is 3.25. Half time porbability for FC Wil is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for FC Aarau is 44. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Wil vs FC Aarau is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 34 and YES-BTTS 66. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Kisvarda FC vs Mezokovesdi SE

23/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

KF Oriku vs Korabi Peshkopi

23/1/2021 15:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FC Thun vs FC Schaffhausen

23/1/2021 20:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Rayo Vallecano vs Real Mallorca

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Eskisehirspor vs Ankaraspor

23/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FK Vora vs Beselidhja Lezhe

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Aston Villa vs Newcastle United

23/1/2021 23:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

HNK Gorica vs Dinamo Zagreb

23/1/2021 19:05
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Karlovy Vary vs Sokol Hostoun

23/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Besa Kavaje vs KS Lushnja

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions