FC Den Bosch vs NAC Breda

Netherlands Eerste Divisie

FC Den Bosch vs NAC Breda Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 16:00

Netherlands Eerste Divisie

FC Den Bosch

FC Den Bosch

Netherlands Eerste Divisie

 NAC Breda

NAC Breda

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 16:00

15%

FC Den Bosch Wins

31%

Draw

54%

NAC Breda Wins

2

Full Time Tip

51%

Under 2,5 Goals

49%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

42%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

48%

Both Team To Score - Yes

52%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.45

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Den Bosch vs NAC Breda

Time: 16:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Netherlands Eerste Divisie

For the game between FC Den Bosch vs NAC Breda on 23/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that FC Den Bosch has a 15% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 54% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 51% and over 2.5 score probability is 49%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Den Bosch vs NAC Breda is 2.45. Half time porbability for FC Den Bosch is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for NAC Breda is 42. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Den Bosch vs NAC Breda is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 52 and YES-BTTS 48. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Hapoel Tel Aviv vs Hapoel Haifa

23/1/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Zejtun Corinthians vs Senglea Athletic

23/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rangers FC vs Ross County

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Uthongathi FC vs Steenberg United

23/1/2021 14:00
3 - 3

X

View Tip

Aberdeen FC vs Motherwell FC

23/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

JDR Stars vs Richards Bay

23/1/2021 16:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Asante Kotoko vs Aduana Stars

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Turbina Cerrik vs Flamurtari Vlore

23/1/2021 15:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Kettering vs Darlington 1883

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Liverpool U23s vs Derby U23s

23/1/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions