Eleven Wonders vs King Faisal Babes

Ghana Premier League

Eleven Wonders vs King Faisal Babes Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 18:00

Ghana Premier League

Eleven Wonders

Eleven Wonders

Ghana Premier League

 King Faisal Babes

King Faisal Babes

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 18:00

54%

Eleven Wonders Wins

34%

Draw

12%

King Faisal Babes Wins

1

Full Time Tip

35%

Under 2,5 Goals

65%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

52%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

14%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

60%

Both Team To Score - Yes

40%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Eleven Wonders vs King Faisal Babes

Time: 18:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Ghana Premier League

For the game between Eleven Wonders vs King Faisal Babes on 23/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Eleven Wonders has a 54% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 12% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 35% and over 2.5 score probability is 65%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Eleven Wonders vs King Faisal Babes is 3.25. Half time porbability for Eleven Wonders is 52%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for King Faisal Babes is 14. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Eleven Wonders vs King Faisal Babes is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 40 and YES-BTTS 60. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Adana Demirspor vs Bursaspor

23/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Elmina Sharks vs Bechem United

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Puskas Akademia vs Ferencvaros TC

23/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Asante Kotoko vs Aduana Stars

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dreams FC vs Liberty Professionals

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

All Stars FC vs Ashanti Gold SC

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Great Olympics vs Karela United

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Thun vs FC Schaffhausen

23/1/2021 20:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Malaga CF vs SD Ponferradina

23/1/2021 22:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

NK Varazdin vs HNK Rijeka

23/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions