Ebusua Dwarfs vs WAFA

Ghana Premier League

Ebusua Dwarfs vs WAFA Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 18:00

Ghana Premier League

Ebusua Dwarfs

Ebusua Dwarfs

Ghana Premier League

 WAFA

WAFA

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 18:00

35%

Ebusua Dwarfs Wins

27%

Draw

38%

WAFA Wins

2

Full Time Tip

68%

Under 2,5 Goals

32%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

40%

Both Team To Score - Yes

60%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.58

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ebusua Dwarfs vs WAFA

Time: 18:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Ghana Premier League

For the game between Ebusua Dwarfs vs WAFA on 23/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Ebusua Dwarfs has a 35% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 38% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 68% and over 2.5 score probability is 32%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ebusua Dwarfs vs WAFA is 1.58. Half time porbability for Ebusua Dwarfs is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for WAFA is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ebusua Dwarfs vs WAFA is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 60 and YES-BTTS 40. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Uthongathi FC vs Steenberg United

23/1/2021 16:30
3 - 3

X

View Tip

Elmina Sharks vs Bechem United

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Eskisehirspor vs Ankaraspor

23/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FK Vora vs Beselidhja Lezhe

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Free State Stars vs Polokwane City

23/1/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Lausanne vs Sport

23/1/2021 20:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ujpest FC vs MOL Fehervar

23/1/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Dreams FC vs Liberty Professionals

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Malaga CF vs SD Ponferradina

23/1/2021 22:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Deinze vs Union Saint

23/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions