E. Braunschweig vs Hamburger SV

Germany 2. Bundesliga

E. Braunschweig vs Hamburger SV Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 15:00

Germany 2. Bundesliga

E. Braunschweig

E. Braunschweig

Germany 2. Bundesliga

 Hamburger SV

Hamburger SV

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 15:00

20%

E. Braunschweig Wins

22%

Draw

58%

Hamburger SV Wins

2

Full Time Tip

30%

Under 2,5 Goals

70%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

5%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

55%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 3

Correct Score

3.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for E. Braunschweig vs Hamburger SV

Time: 15:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Germany 2. Bundesliga

For the game between E. Braunschweig vs Hamburger SV on 23/1/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that E. Braunschweig has a 20% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 58% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 30% and over 2.5 score probability is 70%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between E. Braunschweig vs Hamburger SV is 3.50. Half time porbability for E. Braunschweig is 5%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Hamburger SV is 55. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between E. Braunschweig vs Hamburger SV is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.75. GOOD LUCK !


US Arezzo vs FeralpiSalo

23/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Aberdeen FC vs Motherwell FC

23/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Livorno vs AlbinoLeffe

23/1/2021 19:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Bumamuru vs Kayanza United

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Aston Villa (W) vs Reading (W)

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Karlsruher SC vs Heidenheim

23/1/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Puskas Akademia vs Ferencvaros TC

23/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

NK Varazdin vs HNK Rijeka

23/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Rayo Vallecano vs Real Mallorca

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dunfermline vs Ayr United

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions