Clermont Foot vs AJ Auxerre

France Ligue 2

Clermont Foot vs AJ Auxerre Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 17:00

France Ligue 2

Clermont Foot

Clermont Foot

France Ligue 2

 AJ Auxerre

AJ Auxerre

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 17:00

38%

Clermont Foot Wins

41%

Draw

21%

AJ Auxerre Wins

X

Full Time Tip

49%

Under 2,5 Goals

51%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

72%

Both Team To Score - Yes

28%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

62%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

2.57

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Clermont Foot vs AJ Auxerre

Time: 17:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: France Ligue 2

For the game between Clermont Foot vs AJ Auxerre on 23/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Clermont Foot has a 38% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 49% and over 2.5 score probability is 51%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Clermont Foot vs AJ Auxerre is 2.57. Half time porbability for Clermont Foot is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for AJ Auxerre is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Clermont Foot vs AJ Auxerre is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 28 and YES-BTTS 72. Handicap Prediction for this game is 62%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Eleven Wonders vs King Faisal Babes

23/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Queens Univ Belfast vs Ballinamallard Utd

23/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Binh Dinh FC vs Sai Gon FC

23/1/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Blyth Spartans vs Chester FC

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

RC Lens vs OGC Nice

23/1/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Novara vs Pro Vercelli

23/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Ironi Kiryat Shmona vs Beitar Jerusalem

23/1/2021 19:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Den Bosch vs NAC Breda

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Karlsruher SC vs Heidenheim

23/1/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Guiseley AFC vs Alfreton Town

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions