Catanzaro vs Potenza SC

Italy Lega Pro

Catanzaro vs Potenza SC Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 19:30

Italy Lega Pro

Catanzaro

Catanzaro

Italy Lega Pro

 Potenza SC

Potenza SC

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 19:30

50%

Catanzaro Wins

28%

Draw

22%

Potenza SC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

43%

Both Team To Score - Yes

57%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Catanzaro vs Potenza SC

Time: 19:30 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Italy Lega Pro

For the game between Catanzaro vs Potenza SC on 23/1/2021 at 19:30 we calculated that Catanzaro has a 50% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Catanzaro vs Potenza SC is 2.17. Half time porbability for Catanzaro is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Potenza SC is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Catanzaro vs Potenza SC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 57 and YES-BTTS 43. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


PSV Eindhoven vs RKC Waalwijk

23/1/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Floriana FC vs Hibernians Paola

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Girona FC vs RCD Espanyol

23/1/2021 20:15
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Karlovy Vary vs Sokol Hostoun

23/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lausanne vs Sport

23/1/2021 20:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

NK Varazdin vs HNK Rijeka

23/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Paderborn vs Wurzburger Kickers

23/1/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Alemannia Aachen vs RW Ahlen

23/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Dinamo Tirana vs Erzeni Shijak

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Turbina Cerrik vs Flamurtari Vlore

23/1/2021 15:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions