Bumamuru vs Kayanza United

Burundi Ligue A

Bumamuru vs Kayanza United Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 16:00

Burundi Ligue A

Bumamuru

Bumamuru

Burundi Ligue A

 Kayanza United

Kayanza United

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 16:00

34%

Bumamuru Wins

26%

Draw

40%

Kayanza United Wins

2

Full Time Tip

68%

Under 2,5 Goals

32%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

14%

Half Time Home Win

73%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

36%

Both Team To Score - Yes

64%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.58

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Bumamuru vs Kayanza United

Time: 16:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Burundi Ligue A

For the game between Bumamuru vs Kayanza United on 23/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Bumamuru has a 34% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 68% and over 2.5 score probability is 32%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Bumamuru vs Kayanza United is 1.58. Half time porbability for Bumamuru is 14%, Half Time draw probability is 73, and Half Time probability for Kayanza United is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Bumamuru vs Kayanza United is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 64 and YES-BTTS 36. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Bumamuru vs Kayanza United

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Maccabi Haifa vs Bnei Sakhnin

23/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Lugo vs CD Tenerife

23/1/2021 20:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Western United vs Perth Glory

23/1/2021 9:05
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AS Roma vs Spezia Calcio

23/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Udinese Calcio vs Inter Milano

23/1/2021 20:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Dunfermline vs Ayr United

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Rangers FC vs Ross County

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Schalke II vs RW Oberhausen

23/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Free State Stars vs Polokwane City

23/1/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions