Boston United vs Brackley Town

England National League North

Boston United vs Brackley Town Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 18:00

England National League North

Boston United

Boston United

England National League North

 Brackley Town

Brackley Town

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 18:00

24%

Boston United Wins

45%

Draw

31%

Brackley Town Wins

X

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

37%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

63%

Both Team To Score - Yes

37%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.20

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Boston United vs Brackley Town

Time: 18:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: England National League North

For the game between Boston United vs Brackley Town on 23/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Boston United has a 24% probability to win, 45% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Boston United vs Brackley Town is 2.20. Half time porbability for Boston United is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Brackley Town is 37. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Boston United vs Brackley Town is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 37 and YES-BTTS 63. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Berekum Chelsea vs Accra Hearts of Oak

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Maccabi Netanya vs Maccabi Tel Aviv

23/1/2021 21:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

AC Milan vs Atalanta Bergamo

23/1/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Southport vs Leamington

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Zejtun Corinthians vs Senglea Athletic

23/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Monopoli vs Juve Stabia

23/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Kisvarda FC vs Mezokovesdi SE

23/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Bandirmaspor vs Umraniyespor

23/1/2021 13:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Udinese Calcio vs Inter Milano

23/1/2021 20:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Ha Noi FC vs Binh Duong FC

23/1/2021 15:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions