Binh Dinh FC vs Sai Gon FC

Vietnam V-League

Binh Dinh FC vs Sai Gon FC Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 13:00

Vietnam V-League

Binh Dinh FC

Binh Dinh FC

Vietnam V-League

 Sai Gon FC

Sai Gon FC

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 13:00

26%

Binh Dinh FC Wins

33%

Draw

41%

Sai Gon FC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

38%

Under 2,5 Goals

62%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

10%

Half Time Draw

55%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

70%

Both Team To Score - Yes

30%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

3.10

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Binh Dinh FC vs Sai Gon FC

Time: 13:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Vietnam V-League

For the game between Binh Dinh FC vs Sai Gon FC on 23/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Binh Dinh FC has a 26% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 41% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 38% and over 2.5 score probability is 62%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Binh Dinh FC vs Sai Gon FC is 3.10. Half time porbability for Binh Dinh FC is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 10, and Half Time probability for Sai Gon FC is 55. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Binh Dinh FC vs Sai Gon FC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 30 and YES-BTTS 70. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Besa Kavaje vs KS Lushnja

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Manama Club vs East Riffa

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Eleven Wonders vs King Faisal Babes

23/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Basel vs FC Zurich

23/1/2021 22:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Aberdeen FC vs Motherwell FC

23/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Dreams FC vs Liberty Professionals

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

JDR Stars vs Richards Bay

23/1/2021 16:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Najma Manama vs Muharraq SC

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Karlovy Vary vs Sokol Hostoun

23/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Uthongathi FC vs Steenberg United

23/1/2021 16:30
3 - 3

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions