Atletico Olympic vs Aigle Noir

Burundi Ligue A

Atletico Olympic vs Aigle Noir Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 14:30

Burundi Ligue A

Atletico Olympic

Atletico Olympic

Burundi Ligue A

 Aigle Noir

Aigle Noir

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 14:30

15%

Atletico Olympic Wins

37%

Draw

48%

Aigle Noir Wins

2

Full Time Tip

41%

Under 2,5 Goals

59%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

59%

Both Team To Score - Yes

41%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.93

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Atletico Olympic vs Aigle Noir

Time: 14:30 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Burundi Ligue A

For the game between Atletico Olympic vs Aigle Noir on 23/1/2021 at 14:30 we calculated that Atletico Olympic has a 15% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 48% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 41% and over 2.5 score probability is 59%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Atletico Olympic vs Aigle Noir is 2.93. Half time porbability for Atletico Olympic is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for Aigle Noir is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Atletico Olympic vs Aigle Noir is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 41 and YES-BTTS 59. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Venezia FC vs Cittadella

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ajax Cape Town vs Cape Town All Stars

23/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ha Noi FC vs Binh Duong FC

23/1/2021 15:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Besa Kavaje vs KS Lushnja

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ebusua Dwarfs vs WAFA

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Turbina Cerrik vs Flamurtari Vlore

23/1/2021 15:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Vitesse Arnhem vs FC Groningen

23/1/2021 20:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Medeama SC vs Inter Allies

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Adana Demirspor vs Bursaspor

23/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Paris FC vs Amiens SC

23/1/2021 21:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions