Aston Villa (W) vs Reading (W)

England Women's Super League

Aston Villa (W) vs Reading (W) Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 15:30

England Women's Super League

Aston Villa (W)

Aston Villa (W)

England Women's Super League

 Reading (W)

Reading (W)

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 15:30

15%

Aston Villa (W) Wins

23%

Draw

62%

Reading (W) Wins

2

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

24%

Half Time Draw

57%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Aston Villa (W) vs Reading (W)

Time: 15:30 Date: 23/1/2021

League: England Women's Super League

For the game between Aston Villa (W) vs Reading (W) on 23/1/2021 at 15:30 we calculated that Aston Villa (W) has a 15% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 62% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Aston Villa (W) vs Reading (W) is 3.00. Half time porbability for Aston Villa (W) is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 24, and Half Time probability for Reading (W) is 57. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Aston Villa (W) vs Reading (W) is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Egnatia Rrogozhine vs KS Elbasani

23/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Najma Manama vs Muharraq SC

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

KF Oriku vs Korabi Peshkopi

23/1/2021 15:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Berekum Chelsea vs Accra Hearts of Oak

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Lausanne vs Sport

23/1/2021 20:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Medeama SC vs Inter Allies

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Dinamo Tirana vs Erzeni Shijak

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Wil vs FC Aarau

23/1/2021 20:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Bandirmaspor vs Umraniyespor

23/1/2021 13:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Vitesse Arnhem vs FC Groningen

23/1/2021 20:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions