Asante Kotoko vs Aduana Stars

Ghana Premier League

Asante Kotoko vs Aduana Stars Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 18:00

Ghana Premier League

Asante Kotoko

Asante Kotoko

Ghana Premier League

 Aduana Stars

Aduana Stars

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 18:00

34%

Asante Kotoko Wins

46%

Draw

20%

Aduana Stars Wins

X

Full Time Tip

62%

Under 2,5 Goals

38%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

42%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.89

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Asante Kotoko vs Aduana Stars

Time: 18:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Ghana Premier League

For the game between Asante Kotoko vs Aduana Stars on 23/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Asante Kotoko has a 34% probability to win, 46% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 62% and over 2.5 score probability is 38%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Asante Kotoko vs Aduana Stars is 1.89. Half time porbability for Asante Kotoko is 42%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Aduana Stars is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Asante Kotoko vs Aduana Stars is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Medeama SC vs Inter Allies

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

JDR Stars vs Richards Bay

23/1/2021 16:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Ha Noi FC vs Binh Duong FC

23/1/2021 15:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Aston Villa vs Newcastle United

23/1/2021 23:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Free State Stars vs Polokwane City

23/1/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Wil vs FC Aarau

23/1/2021 20:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

KF Oriku vs Korabi Peshkopi

23/1/2021 15:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FC Thun vs FC Schaffhausen

23/1/2021 20:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Aston Villa (W) vs Reading (W)

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Asante Kotoko vs Aduana Stars

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions