Adelaide United vs Melbourne Victory

Australia A-League

Adelaide United vs Melbourne Victory Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 11:45

Australia A-League

Adelaide United

Adelaide United

Australia A-League

 Melbourne Victory

Melbourne Victory

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 11:45

51%

Adelaide United Wins

24%

Draw

25%

Melbourne Victory Wins

1

Full Time Tip

66%

Under 2,5 Goals

34%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

7%

Half Time Home Win

88%

Half Time Draw

5%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

34%

Both Team To Score - Yes

66%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

51%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.71

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Adelaide United vs Melbourne Victory

Time: 11:45 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Australia A-League

For the game between Adelaide United vs Melbourne Victory on 23/1/2021 at 11:45 we calculated that Adelaide United has a 51% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 66% and over 2.5 score probability is 34%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Adelaide United vs Melbourne Victory is 1.71. Half time porbability for Adelaide United is 7%, Half Time draw probability is 88, and Half Time probability for Melbourne Victory is 5. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Adelaide United vs Melbourne Victory is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 66 and YES-BTTS 34. Handicap Prediction for this game is 51%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Dynamo Dresden vs Kaiserslautern

23/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

TS Galaxy FC vs Bloemfontein Celtic

23/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Uthongathi FC vs Steenberg United

23/1/2021 16:30
3 - 3

X

View Tip

Wigan Athletic vs Fleetwood Town

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sunderland vs Shrewsbury

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Imolese Calcio vs Padova

23/1/2021 19:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Cambridge Utd vs Bradford City

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Chorley FC vs Gateshead

23/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Numancia vs Cultural Leonesa

23/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Adelaide United vs Melbourne Victory

23/1/2021 11:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions