Aberdeen FC vs Motherwell FC

Scotland Premiership

Aberdeen FC vs Motherwell FC Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 18:00

Scotland Premiership

Aberdeen FC

Aberdeen FC

Scotland Premiership

 Motherwell FC

Motherwell FC

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 18:00

44%

Aberdeen FC Wins

31%

Draw

25%

Motherwell FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

62%

Both Team To Score - Yes

38%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.52

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Aberdeen FC vs Motherwell FC

Time: 18:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: Scotland Premiership

For the game between Aberdeen FC vs Motherwell FC on 23/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Aberdeen FC has a 44% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Aberdeen FC vs Motherwell FC is 2.52. Half time porbability for Aberdeen FC is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for Motherwell FC is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Aberdeen FC vs Motherwell FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 38 and YES-BTTS 62. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Puskas Akademia vs Ferencvaros TC

23/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Free State Stars vs Polokwane City

23/1/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hai Phong FC vs Nam Dinh FC

23/1/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Waitakere United vs Canterbury United

23/1/2021 5:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Aston Villa vs Newcastle United

23/1/2021 23:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Lausanne vs Sport

23/1/2021 20:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Lugo vs CD Tenerife

23/1/2021 20:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Uthongathi FC vs Steenberg United

23/1/2021 16:30
3 - 3

X

View Tip

FC Thun vs FC Schaffhausen

23/1/2021 20:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Eskisehirspor vs Ankaraspor

23/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions