AS Nancy vs Chamois Niortais

France Ligue 2

AS Nancy vs Chamois Niortais Football Predictions and Statistics

23/1/2021 21:00

France Ligue 2

AS Nancy

AS Nancy

France Ligue 2

 Chamois Niortais

Chamois Niortais

Date : 23/1/2021 Time : 21:00

29%

AS Nancy Wins

44%

Draw

27%

Chamois Niortais Wins

X

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

71%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.52

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for AS Nancy vs Chamois Niortais

Time: 21:00 Date: 23/1/2021

League: France Ligue 2

For the game between AS Nancy vs Chamois Niortais on 23/1/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that AS Nancy has a 29% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between AS Nancy vs Chamois Niortais is 2.52. Half time porbability for AS Nancy is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for Chamois Niortais is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between AS Nancy vs Chamois Niortais is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 71%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Reggiana vs Vicenza Calcio

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ironi Kiryat Shmona vs Beitar Jerusalem

23/1/2021 19:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Berekum Chelsea vs Accra Hearts of Oak

23/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Puskas Akademia vs Ferencvaros TC

23/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Kisvarda FC vs Mezokovesdi SE

23/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Wuppertal vs SV Lippstadt

23/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Grenoble vs FC Chambly

23/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

1. FC Koln II vs Borussia Dortmund II

23/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Dinamo Tirana vs Erzeni Shijak

23/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sliema Wanderers vs Sirens FC

23/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions