West Ham Utd U23s vs Tottenham U23s

England Premier League 2

West Ham Utd U23s vs Tottenham U23s Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 19:00

England Premier League 2

West Ham Utd U23s

West Ham Utd U23s

England Premier League 2

 Tottenham U23s

Tottenham U23s

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 19:00

27%

West Ham Utd U23s Wins

19%

Draw

54%

Tottenham U23s Wins

2

Full Time Tip

18%

Under 2,5 Goals

82%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

15%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

77%

Both Team To Score - Yes

23%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

4.10

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for West Ham Utd U23s vs Tottenham U23s

Time: 19:00 Date: 22/1/2021

League: England Premier League 2

For the game between West Ham Utd U23s vs Tottenham U23s on 22/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that West Ham Utd U23s has a 27% probability to win, 19% probability to draw and has a 54% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 18% and over 2.5 score probability is 82%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between West Ham Utd U23s vs Tottenham U23s is 4.10. Half time porbability for West Ham Utd U23s is 15%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for Tottenham U23s is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between West Ham Utd U23s vs Tottenham U23s is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 23 and YES-BTTS 77. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Benevento Calcio vs Torino FC

22/1/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Wahda Damascus vs Sahel (SYR)

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

USM Bel Abbes vs WA Tlemcen

22/1/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Wathba Homs vs Hutteen Latakia

22/1/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

SC Cambuur vs Jong PSV

22/1/2021 20:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

RC Relizane vs CR Belouizdad

22/1/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

JS Kabylie vs JS Saoura

22/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Valletta FC vs Balzan FC

22/1/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CA Penarol vs Defensor Sporting

22/1/2021 1:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

VfL Osnabruck vs Erzgebirge Aue

22/1/2021 20:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions