Wahda Damascus vs Sahel (SYR)

Syria Premier League

Wahda Damascus vs Sahel (SYR) Football Predictions and Statistics

22/1/2021 15:00

Syria Premier League

Wahda Damascus

Wahda Damascus

Syria Premier League

 Sahel (SYR)

Sahel (SYR)

Date : 22/1/2021 Time : 15:00

49%

Wahda Damascus Wins

40%

Draw

11%

Sahel (SYR) Wins

1

Full Time Tip

79%

Under 2,5 Goals

21%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

45%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

8%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

30%

Both Team To Score - Yes

70%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.04

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Wahda Damascus vs Sahel (SYR)

Time: 15:00 Date: 22/1/2021

League: Syria Premier League

For the game between Wahda Damascus vs Sahel (SYR) on 22/1/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Wahda Damascus has a 49% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 11% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 79% and over 2.5 score probability is 21%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Wahda Damascus vs Sahel (SYR) is 1.04. Half time porbability for Wahda Damascus is 45%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Sahel (SYR) is 8. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Wahda Damascus vs Sahel (SYR) is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 70 and YES-BTTS 30. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


O Medea vs US Biskra

22/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Keshla FK vs Sumqayit FK

22/1/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Wil vs FC Aarau

22/1/2021 22:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Chiasso vs FC Winterthur

22/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

USM Bel Abbes vs WA Tlemcen

22/1/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

RC Relizane vs CR Belouizdad

22/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

MC Alger vs Ain M lila

22/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Wathba Homs vs Hutteen Latakia

22/1/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Kfar Shalem

22/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Ahli Manama vs Riffa Club

22/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions